Cultured Pearl Necklaces
The type of Pearl Necklaces available today is incredible. Firstly there is the type of pearl to consider, Cultured Akoya, Freshwater Pearls, Tahitian Pearls, South Sea pearls, then there is the pearl shape, round or baroque, and then the type of necklace a strand or a single Pearl Pendant on a chain! Where do you start?
Our Top Tips for choosing a Pearl Necklace are -
1. Set your budget. This will limit your choices enormously, whatever your budget may be.
2. Who is it for? Ask questions such as what is their style? Chunky or dainty, do they wear gold or silver, do they prefer classical styles or more modern designs.
3. Is it for a particular occassion? Ladies will often choose to wear a different style of jewellery by day than they do in the evening.
4. The above will also lead you to whether they wear Yellow Gold, White Gold or Sterling Silver.
5. Then based on all of the above, you can consider whether a Pearl Necklace would be appropriate (ie a string of pearls) or a Pearl Pendant with either a Gold or Silver chain.