The term "Simply Pearls" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Simply Pearls's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Purchase of Products
By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law.
This website and our terms and conditions have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law. Whilst we are happy to consider requests for products and enquiries from outside the United Kingdom, we give no warranty, express or implied, that the use of this website or the placing of any order through this website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations.
A contract between the customer and Simply Pearls for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted, and the goods dispatched.
Prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
Your order can be cancelled at any point prior to despatch for a full refund.
If you are not happy with your purchases please return them to us within 30 days. We will be happy to make an exchange or a refund providing the items are returned complete, unworn and in perfect condition. You must advise us of your intention to return all or part of your order in writing either by letter to 25 King Street Frome Somerset BA11 1BH or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.